Make Your Festivities Memorable with A Unique, Tasty Paneer Ki Kheer Recipe
With the festivals right around the corner, it is time again to bring out your best melt-in-your-mouth desserts and wow your guests! If you are looking to try something new and unique this festive season, you must give paneer ki kheer a whirl!
This luxurious dessert is perhaps among the most sought-after dessert recipes. Paneer ki kheer is rich, creamy and all in all a decadent sweet dish. The best part about this dessert is that it is easy and takes half the time as a traditional kheer. In the span of half an hour, you can have yourself a flavourful dessert! All you need is A2 paneer, A2 milk, Indian spices like cardamom, and a sprinkle of dry fruits – and voila! You have a restaurant worth sweet!
How to Make Paneer Ki Kheer
The recipe for paneer ki kheer is super easy and quick to make. Just follow the steps below!
1. Take about 3 to 4 cups of A2 milk (the quantity of milk can be more or less depending on the number of servings) and pour it into a kadhai.
2. Heat the milk on medium heat until it starts gently boiling. Reduce the heat to a low and let the milk thicken. This should take about 5 to 6 minutes. It is advisable that you occasionally stir the milk so that it doesn’t burn.
3. Next up is the sugar. Add 6 to 7 teaspoons of sugar to the thickened milk, you can adjust the amount according to your tastes. Gently stir this sugar and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Once sugar is nicely assimilated with the A2 milk, then comes the dry fruits and the traditional kheer spices. Chop up your favourite nuts and add them to the milk concoction, and also add half a teaspoon of cardamom powder (elaichi powder) and a few strands of saffron for the aroma and colour. Let it cook for another few minutes.
5. Last, in the recipe, add A2 paneer. You can either crumble it or grate it, whichever is easier. We highly recommend that you use fresh A2 paneer to get the best results.
6. Simmer for a few short minutes until the A2 paneer is cooked and soaks all the goodness in the milk. Be careful not to overcook the paneer, it might get chewy or dense.
7. Turn off the heat. You can add a few teaspoons of rose water/essence, if you like, and mix the kheer well.
8. Garnish how you like, and your paneer ki kheer is ready to hit the table!
9. As a side note, you can serve this dessert hot or cold depending on how you like it. However, we suggest that you not reheat paneer kheer post refrigeration since it might affect the quality of paneer.
Paneer ki kheer is ideal for parties, especially festival times when you are looking for a quick-fix dessert which is tasty yet effortless to execute. Trust us when we say that you will have your guests eating out of your hands in no time at all!
All you need in your arsenal for this paneer kheer, is good quality A2 paneer. We would highly recommend Native’s A2 paneer. Packed with proteins and nutrients, this organic A2 paneer not only adds taste to your food but also gives your body all-round nourishment. This A2 paneer contains essential vitamins and minerals like calcium, and A2 protein which are good for the body. Native’s A2 paneer also helps in burning off fat, making it ideal for people who are weight/diet conscious. Use the Native’s A2 paneer for your paneer ki kheer and elevate the yum factor to another level!